“Why didn’t they put this in the movie?” is something I’ve been saying a lot, and –this may seem strange to some, but every time its had nothing to do with the Bayverse Transformers.
Of all the things ‘Rainbow Rocks’ could’ve done, Pinkie Pie rapping was definitely one of them, after all, she already did it in the show (and for all its worth, she did it pretty well) and the writers even had the nerve to insert that painful ‘rap’ done by Snips and Snails (I legitimately cringed at that scene. I don’t cringe often)
Before the film was released, I’d already posted a video expressing my idea for a ponyfied parody of the TMNT 2014 song ‘Shell Shocked’ (love that song, by the way) and ever since I’d been wondering what the song would be like if sung in live-action, and sometime later, this is the result.
Twilight is black because that’s a thing. Seriously, Google it. She’s also wearing a gold necklace that says ‘Twilicious’ [‘Twilightlicious’ was too long to draw]
Seriously, why didn’t Pinkie Pie rap in Rainbow Rocks?
13. PC or Mac
14. Anime or Manga?
Bleack! I hates em bothz
15. Coke or Pepsi?
Anything that makes me feel both hyper and sick to my stomach at the same time
16. Read or TV?
I do both BECAUSE I AM A SUPERIOR BEING AND YOU ARE AND INFERIOR ANT BENEATH MY HEEL CRUNCH SMUSH SMUSH SMUSH SCRAPE
17. How many hours a day do you spend on dA?
Not many, if I must be honest
18. Name a talent.
I comez up with stuffz
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
McDonald's THE SUPERIOR RESTAURANT AND THERE IS NO OTHER MWA-HA-HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
21. What are your top 3 favorite books (no mangas)?
Any Bionicle books, Holes, and any Discworld book that has Death in it
22. Wii or PlayStation?
PC - THE MASTER RACE!!!
23. Name 3 of your favorite bands/singers.
Linkin Park, ELO, and basically any Brony musician
24. Name or list your most popular art.
25. Do you like Denny's?
Never been (and why do you care what breakfast I ate?)
26. What is your favorite smiley(SSSSSSSS)?
These two I use most often , but I like the one picking his nose with his tongue
27. What is your favorite type of pie?
28. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
I never sleep
29. Do you go on dA a lot?
'cause dere be ponies dere
30. Are you a member on any other sites besides DA?
YouTube, FanFiction.net (which has given me trouble, so I don't use it anymore)
31. Do you cosplay?
I have a costume, but I made up the character, so non one's ever heard of him
But I have a costume!
32. Fruits or sweets?
33. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn?
34. Have you skipped school?
I spent my entire life home-schooled, so skipping classes is virtually impossible
35. Have you been on a plane?
Yes, but they wont let back on anymore
36. Have you swam in an ocean?
Indeed. They need to make an Aquaman movie
37. Have you been ice skating?
38. Favorite sport?
39. Ever been on TV?
Alas no, but I do plan to go running about in my underwear this weekend!
40. Favorite salad and dressing?
41. What do you do to relax?
When my brother has the computer for 24 hours, I stare at a wall
42. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)
43. Favorite Sandwich?
Meat and lettuce packed between two grilled cheeses, loaded with spicy stuff
44. If you could go anywhere in the world…
I'd probably have some sort of weird teleporting powers which I would use to tap dance on the backs of cattle
45. Favorite time of the day?
46. What did you want to be when you were little?
Living in a fantasy world
47. What do you want to be now?
A guy who does TV shows, Movies, Books, and Comic Books
48. If you could eat with one person, who would it be?
49. What character would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Either Sunset Shimmer or 2k12 Michelangelo (one I'd slap, the other I would strangle)
50. When is your birthday?
September 29th, 1994
51. Favorite type of ice cream?
Any kind except vanilla (death to the generic!!!!)
52. Last book you read?
Pyramids, by Terry Pratchett
53. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
Any place that legally sells comic books (last time I was in a comic book shop, I spent over a hundred dollars! I haven't been since)
54. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay?
55. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
'Really?', my brother often asks me that, mostly because he thinks that I'm being an idiot
56. Favorite all time movie?
Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen
57. What was your favorite show when you were a kid?
Zaboomafoo and Thomas the Tank Engine
58. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing, but if I was, it would probably be Brony music
59. What is the last thing you ate?
60. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
And then I would color the entire world blue BECAUSE INDIGO IS NOT A COLOR OF THE RAINBOW!!!!
61. What is the first thing you notice about another person?
What other thing they're thinking about when talking to someone
62. Favorite sport to play?
63. Favorite Day of the Year?
64. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs are nice, and kisses are chocolate
65. Vanilla or Chocolate?
chocolate. Vanilla is too white
66. Favorite Board Game?
Board games are for ponies, although I will play any board game that has ponies in it
67. Favorite smells?
68. What inspires you?
robots, explosions, ponies, outer space, technology, ponies, Michael Bay, Lego, cats, TV, ponies, Greg Farshtey, bronies, ponies ponies ponies ponies ponies ponies
69. Do you have any piercings?
I once stabbed myself with a cat, does that count?
70. How many siblings do you have?
Six, its about that time to get rid of a few, again
71. Bacon Bits or Croutons?
72. Favorite Day of the Week?
Either Monday or Wednesday
73. Favorite phrase?
'I am the Night' (though this only works if you're wear a hat over your bat-mask)
74. Favorite Restaurant?
McDonald's THE SUPERIOR MASTER RESTAURANT THERE IS NO OTHER MWA-HA-HAHAHA[burp!]HAHA!!!!!!!
75. Favorite animal?
but mostly ponies
76. Favorite thing to do outside?
Go find some other place to be inside
I like to draw and create stuff. I also enjoy seeing other people's ideas and creations. Most of the time, anyway.|
I also have YouTube channel www.youtube.com/user/TorridPri…
I should also mention I'm working on an OFFICIAL continuation to BIONICLE (I dont work for LEGO )wish I did) its a community thing I'm starting)
See 'BIONICLE Project Anouncement' for further details.
I also watch 'My little Pony: Friendship is Magic', and there is no shame in that